TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Scylla's Tail is better

My tail is healing nicely. I am just anxiously waiting for the fur to grow back so I don't have a rat tail. They could have at least given me a lion cut, I thinks I would make a lovely lion. ~Scylla

6 comments:

  1. Poor little kitty. Hope you feel better fast! And look lovely as ever.
    Visiting from Arlynda Lea's Blog
    Barbara
    Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Honey, I am SO glad you are better. That was scary and we all purred for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor little kitty, greeting from Belgium
    http://scratchy-chat-chartreux-de-louisette-amis-demes-retriever.blog4ever.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad to hear that you are feeling much better, my dear Scylla, and my wife (Arlynda Lea) wanted you to know that this picture here of you being so such a sweet kitty is now the one for The Ladies of Autumn on her Sites to See #2. She would have left this herself, but she is still at the hospital undergoing another paracentesis procedure. Oh, and it wipes her out for several days afterward, too. Anyway, please accept that we did not know she was doing anything wrong, and we hope Ragdoll Mommy will not stay mad at her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am no longer mad at you for using my photos without my permission, just next time please ask me first. Thanks.






    Ragdoll Mommy & Star~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!