Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Tea

 I don't know about the rest of you but I am tired of cold weather so I arranged for us to have our tea in Australia. It is summer there. Please be seated.

Help yourself to some strawberries.

Brie with apples

Scotch Eggs

Please help yourself to a sandwich. We have Watercress and cucumber with fresh dill as well as Smoked Salmon.

Quiche Florentine

Scones with clotted cream and jelly.

For Dessert we have mini lemon tarts.

A selection of English and herbal teas including our famous catnip tea is available to drink. Thank you for coming and please take your plate and tea cup home to remember our tea. Feel free to take "doggie" bags to the humans on your staff.

~Scylla from ATCAD







5 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

Thank you for the invitation to your Valentines Tea Party - Australia is most certainly a wonderful venue for it. The smoked salmon sandwiches look delicious and we must taste one before anything else.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Ragdoll Mommy said...

Thank you for inviting me, Scylla!


I'll be right on over!



Star~

Random Felines said...

It all looks lovely. Heaven knows I have had all the cold I can stand here. I will be over shortly.

~Ivy

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

I am so glad all of you got to come. ~Scylla

RedSetter said...

We know we are late getting round but we'd love to come and share this wonderful feast with you. Thank you so much for the invite.