TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Star wishes everyone a wonderful X-mas!

I thought I'd join in on this winter solistic. Now, I'm not sure what that is, but I'll join on in anyway! 


Here's my Christmas list! 


Dear Santa,

Here is what I'd like for X-mas:

1: 12 pack of Miller Lite. 
2: For my mommy to get better from the flu. 
3: And some sort of beef..... Yeah, I like beef. Don't know why. Just do, lol.




Me and my mom wish all of TLOA a wonderful X-mas!

4 comments:

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!