TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Star: i'z so lonely! :-(

I got a new collar! I like it.


Mommy had to leave me to go to Sarasota, Florida. To be with family. She left on Friday.

; and she still isn't home:-(


Would anyone play with me?


Star:-( ~

6 comments:

  1. **Jumps up and down**. Not lonely anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be right there Star!
    I will bring our new kitten Einstein. He is so much fun you will really love him!
    Miss Fitz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie will be over tonight. May Millie come too, even though she isn't one of TLOA? She's a gray tabby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!