TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

LILY OLIVIA AS TIGGERLILY

Hi efurrybuddy,

I wanted to share the picture of myself in my Halloween costume. I am entered in the Sam-o-Ween Costume contest at onespoiledcat. Hope you will drop by and vote for me.

Hope you enjoy this.


Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia from http://www.thecatonmyhead.com

9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! We think you make a purr-fectly wonderful Tiggerlily! Hope you win the contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fan'cat'stic photo!!!

    Hope mew had a pawesome Halloween!

    Bestest purrs

    Basil

    P.S. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Happy belated Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!