TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy freakin' Halloween!

Meowzers! Star here; Okay, so mom thought that I'd be dressed-up for Halloween....Ugh, humans! Anyway.... Just guess what this crazy lady put me in!! Yep... You guessed it, I am gonna be a Devil!! 

Mom thought I really resemble one LOL! 
I am clearly not amused! 
Mom doesn't know just when to stop! I am clearly tryin' to get it off my head! 
I know it looks like my mom is tryin' to choke me, but she isn't. She was just tryin' to make me ( I Star-Fluffy-bottom). To hold still...... Because clearly I wasn't!! 
Hey... Look at ma (My) costume!

Mom only paid a very little amout for this costume.she got it at PetSmart. (A pet store). On Saturday. 

Anyway.... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!

Claw scratches, Star~ 

 

4 comments:

  1. Star, Sorry you didn't like being a devil 'cause you looked so super cute! Have a furry good week. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devilish humans! MOL! Me-Ommmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!