TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Good DAY dear Ladies of Autumn

My dearest beauties, here I am with my Halloween picture for this year.  We sometimes have a fun time here at the Bridge, just smaller groups of furriness...kitties, woofies, piggies, hamsters, mousies, efurrybuddy and we have fun for a while and get one of the Angels to read us a story to end the pawty.  Autocorrect is causing me and mommy to have to go back and edit.  We hope we won't have to a third time.  xox

xxooxxoo


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the Halloween look for the blog! Pawesome! Me-Ommmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you were able to post. We love you and think of you often. Say hi to MoMo for us and Charybdis. ~Scylla

    ReplyDelete
  3. MoMo and I are meowing to each other as we read this together. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see ya' again, Admiral!

    Happy HALLOWEEN!

    Star~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!