TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lily Le Mew's Welcome to Autumn



Lily Le Mew here.  I'm celebrating the beginning of autumn by sitting up in this pretty tree!

Soon the leaves will fall, but for now I can hide in the tree and enjoy the cooler weather as I watch all the birds around me.

I'll be down to enjoy the party with the other beautiful ladies of autumn in a little while!


8 comments:

  1. Lily, you looks lovely in the tree. What purrty leaves it has. Can I climb up there with you? I loves to climb. ~Scylla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily! I am Star:-)
    Happy Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily, you certainly have the so-called catbird seat. Have fun watching the birdies and squirrels. Purrs and hugs from ladies of Autumn, Lily Olivia, Astrid and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily you look simply beautiful up there so stay as long as you like
    Ms Fitz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you can climb the tree with me Scylla. The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are friends I fink, on the blogs but I haven't seen you in a long time. Maybe you are friends with my sisfur Katie Isabella rather. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know we are friends Admiral:-) even if I haven't known you that long lol;)

      Hugs,Star~

      Delete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!