Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Hello, I'm a New Lady of Autumn!

Me, the beautiful and great Swami
Me-Ommmmm! I'm so excited to be here! Me and Mama just came off a bloggy break, so I'm just catching up on being a new member of The Most Beautiful Ladies of Autumn! Thank you, thank you for letting me be part of your pawesome group! 

I'm Shri Swami Sattvapurrrrrrananda, Swami Zoe for short, the venerable Yogicat of Swami Zoe's Yoga and Zen. I'm a lovely diluted/muted Calico. Aren't I beautiful? How could I not be, all cats are beautiful! 

Me-Ommmmm

6 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

You are indeed beautiful. xox

Random Felines said...

you are very lovely. welcome.

~Ivy

Ragdoll Mommy said...

Welcome!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are most beautiful Swami Zoe. Welcome to TLOA

SailorEdgar said...

You are sweet and beautiful...welcome to TLOA!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Zoe my dear furend so glad to see you here. Dad read us your book and we are practicing all we can.
Well I am...
you know those boys are lazy bones
Ms Fitz