Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Tea Continues

We has  some more foods so dig in, if you need anything just ask the staff and they will provide it. More lovely ladies have arrived.  Yoko from Cats of Wildcat Woods, She has been under the weather so I am so glad she felt well enough to attend, I think Yoko may be our oldest member.  C Lisa is also here. As well as 3 fabulous sisters Lily Olivia, Astrid and Calista Josette who blog @ The Cat on My Head. And we have our very own film star be sure to introduce yourself to Mrs. P. Sylvia Peabody.  One of the funding members of TLOA Vanilla has arrived, we are so honored to have her join us.  

And these ladies are still here.  Dolly from Brian's Home ,  Lily Le Mew  from Lily Le Mew and Jan Too, Scylla from Alasandra, The Cats & Dogs,  Flossie  who does guest post on Elaine's blog and  Star from Life with Ragdolls 

The tea has been a huge success. We are all having so much fun we may continue it tomorrow. So if any ladies are running late feel free to go ahead and come introduce yourselves. It's never to late for tea at TLOA. 

Also remember you can host events or post whenever you would like to. ~Scylla

9 comments:

Random Felines said...

Ivy is on her way over. But mom can't figure out how to post for her.... but Ivy can't wait to join all of you.

Ragdoll Mommy said...

Wow Scylla your PAWSOME at partying!!:-)

Ragdoll Mommy said...

mind If I come by tomorrow again?!:-)

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Ivy, I just sent you an invite to the blog I wasn't sure you had one. ~Scylla

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

The more the merrier, I may just spend the night. ~Scylla

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Hi Scylla! Is it okay for us to come by tomorrow and have some tea and Food with you?
Your TX furiends,
Samantha & Clementine

Carolyn Kristof said...

Hello lovely Ladies... I've only been part of my blogging family a little while now, and my mom didn't know anything about the Ladies of Autumn since she only had boys till me. I'm a Torbie girl and I wondered if there is room at the table for one more?
Willow
Cherry City Kitties

Lily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lily said...

Willow, we would love to have you join us! if you look at this post http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-ladies-of-autumn-plan-party.html you can contact Scylla and she can get you set up.