TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Thank you Scylla!

Hi everyone! I just must say that this tea party is a blast!! I sure hope I can be invited again next year! Thanks again Scylla your awesome!!:-) I hope you have a great day! Without you (Scylla) I would never have been invited! This party has been great and it is great meeting new friends,I love this tea party,I enjoy it every day of my life! Thank you so much Scylla! Your a wonderful friend!:-) love Ragdoll mommy&Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!