TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Star's Introduction on the Ladies of Autumn!

Hi,Everyone! This is Ragdoll mommy from my other blog called "Life with Ragdolls".And I have been invited to the "Ladies of Autumn"!! Woo hoo! I'm so Lucky! And my cat (Star) is now not only from "Life with Ragdolls" but "the ladies of Autumn" too!! Here is a little Introduction on Star.Star is a Tortoiseshell Female cat she is not a breed of cat,she is just a mixed-breed.She is now 7 years old,She was born on August 4th in 2006,Actually I really don't know when she was born,but I do know she was born in 2006.I got her 6 years ago as a kitten sorta,She was from a "killing Shelter" in Panama City FL.She is pretty much always sleeping lol.She has big beautiful gold eyes and a Stunning beautiful Coat and big paws and a fluffy tail and legs and paws and Chest:-) I love her very very much!! Goodbye everyone but see you soon! Love Ragdoll mommy&Star!:-)

2 comments:

  1. Star is exquisite. We love her markings and colors. And what a cutie in the hat and scarf. We look forward to seeing you at the tea party tomorrow. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Astrid and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!