TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My thanks to you SCYLLA AND EVERYONE!!!!!:-)

Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone for letting me come to this wonderful and awesome tea party!! My biggest thanks has must go to Scylla for letting me join this lovely tea party! I sure hope I can come by again next year!! 7 words that best describe this party? I'd have to go with *um*.1 (Awesome).2 (lovely).3 (wonderful) 4 (fun).5 (great).6 (nice) 7.( my favorite party!!!)
THANK YOU SCYLLA!! AND EVERYONE!!!!!:-)

4 comments:

  1. Star, feel free to host your own events and remember we are having a party welcoming fall in September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait I love partys!!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you too! Scylla is great isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Scylla is a nice lady of autumn!!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!