TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mrs. P. Sylvia Peabody

Hello, Everyone!

I heard about your wonderful tea party and so I have asked to join The Ladies of Autumn and been accepted! Therefore, I'd like to introduce myself.


My name is Mrs. P. Sylvia Peabody. I am a six year old tortie cat. In August of 2006, I was living in an alley in Illinois. Some ladies walked by and found children poking me and my tiny brethren with sticks! They took us in the house and cared for us because we were so very small. At the time, these ladies were neighbors of an acquaintance of my mother's, and so my mother asked if she could see the rescued kittens. Well, she decided that since we were so tiny, she could find space in her home for at least one of us! And so she said: "who here would like to go home with me?" and I opened my eyes and said "Meeeow." and she said "Are you sure?" and again I said "Meeowyes." So she untucked me from the pile of my siblings and off we went! At only five weeks old, I could barely move around so my very first toilet was a cut up box of Cocoa Pebbles. I didn't have a kitten mother, so the dog, Doodle, took care of me. She carried me around, cleaned me up when I pooped, and was my best friend! Rocky and Niles, the two older cats, learned to love me, too. And now, at six years of age, I live in Chicago with those same brothers and sister and a new sister named Crepes, the voice behind CatInTheFridge.com. Sometimes, I appear on there, too, but since it's her blog for special needs animals, I let her do most of the talking.

I have, however, appeared in "Catalogue," the Catdance finalist, as a voice talent. I also played "The Wolf" in my mother's movie "The Wolf." And I will be appearing in a new film, coming soon!

I love boxes and suckling soft blankets and robes, especially if they're being worn by my mother. I'm an excellent hunter and climber, and am the quickest of all the cats in the house! And I love to be spanked, not too hard, of course.

It's nice to meet you all and I'm thrilled to be a Lady of Autumn!
Mrs. P. Sylvia Peabody

7 comments:

  1. Oh my your life sounds very exciting. I can't wait to hear more about your upcoming movie. ~Scylla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your life does sound very interesting!

    When we went to the shelter in December 2007, Gracie came over and told us that she had chosen us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to make your acquaintance Mrs. P! -- C. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you, all!! - Mrs. P and Alana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs. P! That is so cool that you've been in such well known films! I'm so glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you Mrs P. You are so pretty.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a very interesting kitty Mrs. Peabody, and we look forward to getting to know you better whenever we meet up at TLOA Club. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Astrid and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!