Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lily Le Mew's Arrival for Tea


Hello to all my darling friends!  I decided to wear my hat again for the party.  I've been looking forward to a good catnip or valerian root tea.

Now to introduce myself to those who don't know me.  My name is Lily Le Mew.  I am 3 years old and have lived with my Mommy and Daddy for 2 years.  


This is my 1st picture.  I was found by my Daddy's work (a call center) next to a hotel.  They wanted me to be an office kitty, but the boss found out about me and my Daddy brought me home.

I got to be an indoor/outdoor kitty for awhile, until I didn't come home for 3 days.  Now any outdoor time is supervised.  Hmmph!



Now I have a little sisfur named Jan, who came from Angel Junior, Orion, Sammy, and Emily's.  Their Meowm fostered her.  We aren't big snuggle buddies, but she's fun to play with!


You can visit me at my blog Lily Le Mew and Jan too!

I'm so glad I could be at this tea party!  Hope you all are having as much fun as me!


1 comment:

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

I am having a terrific time, and I am so pleased you could come Lily Le Mew. This Valerian tea is delicious and goes well with the cookies. I thinks we may get some finger sandwiches to nibble on a little latter. ~Scylla