TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I Am Thrilled to Be Here


Hello ladies!  My name is Dolly and I live with the cat in the hat Brian from Brian's Home.  Actually, I'm one of six sisters at Brian's Home.  I was rescued by a nice lady named Jenna and I was very ill. She was determined to help me and find me a home.  She took me to a very nice Vet lady and I was there for a while.  Then, a friend in CT did a post about me, it went out on Twitter too and was picked up and re-tweeted by a rescue group in AL.  My Dad saw that re-tweet, and the rest is history.


I do love to play and almost more than anything I love to be brushed.  I am just so thrilled to be here with you ladies and thanks so much to the lovely Scylla for inviting me.

2 comments:

  1. Dolly, I am so glad you could come. Have some tea and cookies. Don't tell but I put some fresh catnip in the frosting. ~Scylla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dolly, I'm so glad you could join us! My Mommy loves your green eyes and pink nose. I think you are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!