TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Monday, August 12, 2013

A true lady of autumn!!:-)

Hey everyone! This is RM (Ragdoll mommy) here with pictures of my cat Star!!
Here is Star.
Again:-)
Star with a Balloon tied to her collar (Barely) this was for her 7th birth day!
I'm SO glad I got in to the ladies of autumn!
Look at those eyes!
Starry (Star)
Mom has dressed me up for Autumn lol!!! Goodbye everyone see you soon! Love Star:-)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Star, you are gorgeous. It is very nice to meet you. I'll see you at the tea tomorrow. ~Scylla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And THANK YOU AGAIN FOR LETTING ME COME TO THE LADIES OF AUTUMN TEA PARTY!!!!!!!!!:-)

      Delete
  2. It is nice to meet you Star! You are very pretty. I'm so glad you could join us in the Ladies of Autumn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!