TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Scylla has news

 Hi, It has been awhile since I have had a chance to visit with all my friends. I hopes everyone had a Meowy ChrisMouse. I had a very nice one even IF Santa did bring us another DOG. Her name is Tuiren and she is a tri-color Beagle.

Do any of you have plans for New Years?  I thinks it would be fabulous to have a party at our club. It has been ages since we have done anything together. ~Scylla (Alasandra, The Cats & Dogs)

2 comments:

  1. You gotz another dog!!!!! ^..^ WHOA!
    Sure hopez Tuiren izn't noizie *putting pawz ofur earz* owr human neese an nefew haz 2 beaglez and dey iz noisie...... me thinkz Tuiren should come to pawty so me can check her owt me meenz meet her ^.,^ Fenris mus be really happy ^..^

    A Pawty soundz like a Good idea! It'z bin a long time......
    Purrz ~
    Ana ♥xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a wonderful idea about a party. Ummmm, let's see, how about planning for a spring garden party?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!