TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tulula

Tulula - joined January 2012
Good day ladies, my name is Tulula and I am a female 6 year old calico princess who has only just found my new forever home. For the most part I have had a very happy life living with my first human who was elderly and unfortunately passed away a few weeks ago. That was a very sad time for me because I was very scared and confused when I was taken from the only home I knew and placed in an animal shelter.
But my dark days did not last long as a family friend who always loved me found out that I was in a shelter and came rushing to my rescue.
21/01/2011 is the day I came to live in my new forever home with my new mumsy that loves me so very much she said that her heart is bursting with love for me. I am still a little scared of my new environment but at the same time my curious nature makes it all equally as exciting.
My new mumsy also got me a twitter @tulula6 but we have to share her Facebook page :D
I am happy once again and feel very safe.... ♥

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Bootiful Tulula ^..^ me soooo glad efurythin wurked owt so well fur you & you didn't haf to stay in da shelter fur long :)) and so Sorry you lost you mum,,, but happy you haz a really good mum now who luvz you wif All her heart :)))
    You gonna like it here wif all your sisterz @ #TLOA
    Purrz~ Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!