TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scooby Doo Norris

Scooby - joined January 2012
Hello furriendz! My name is Scooby Doo Norris. I found meh home when I was very little. I was lost and very hungry, and I stumbled into nice yard with a mom lady, a little boy and another tortie. I gave them my most adorable look, and decided that they were cool enough for me. I have let them wait on me for about 14 years. My big sisfur Spencer went to the Rainbow Bridge almost 4 years ago, and we all miss her, but mom fosters lots of kittehs, so I have friends. I love tuna, sunbaths and catnip, and watching my human brother play X-Box. I hate the vacuum cleaner, the cat carrier and the vet. I am a kitty reporter and write columns and interviews in some facebook groups, and I love being a member of the Ladies of Autumn! Purrs to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Mieow Scooby Doo Norris,,, Welcome to #TLOA we glad you here ^..^ ,,, Personally speaking me not too fond ov da sucking machine either or da big metal teleporter dat takez me to da V E T ^..^
    see we already haz lotz in common :))
    You gonna like it here :)
    Purrz ~ Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!