TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nutmeg

Nutmeg - joined January 2012

I'm Nutmeg. I am one and a half. My mom fell in love with me when she saw me under the bushes in her yard. I was going to run away, but then I looked at her and fell in love with her too! I have five brofurs and sisfurs in my house. @CheshireK tweets too. Reggie is like my dad. I LOVE food. Everyone LOVES me. All my brofurs and sisfurs lick my head whenever I want them to.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nutmeg. I just love your name.Scylla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nutmeg, you truely the spice ov Autumn ^..^ You'll fit in furry nicely here "Welcome"
    Purrz~ Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!