TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hoshi

Hoshi - joined January 2012
I'm Hoshi Kun Suriken (when I am a grown Kitty I'll be Hossi San Suriken, but not yet..) I live with my mom AlejandraGT and my human sis Ana Torrealba. We are very happy together, I even have my own private person to serve my meals, Ariadna A. González Tinoco!
This is me checking pics of my furriends and human friends using my mom's laptop...I luv PCs and laptops and tablets, not to mention playing and biting BB, phones and watches...

1 comment:

  1. Mieow Hoshi, So glad you come to join us, Welcome ~
    Sure lookz like you haz efurythin under controll ^..^
    Purrz~ Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!