Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to Isabella!

Many happy returns of the day, pretty girl!


Yes, 'tis the special day of Daddy's girl, Isabella. How will this gorgeous Tortie celebrate? We wonder, ummm....maybe she will curl up on her Daddy's lap? Stretch out beside Daddy's leg? Or wrap Daddy around her little paw? All three, I've been told. Now, that's what I'm talking about. I have the utmost respect for you, Isabella, you've got him just where you want him. And everyone else too, by all accounts, you're quite the Tortie Lover Girl. Apparently. Not my words! I'm a reserved English Tortoiseshell shrinking violet type.

3 comments:

Bess The Cat said...

Happy Birthday for Wednesday, Isabella, that's just an hour and a half away here. We hope you have a great day filled with fusses & treats!

Kjelle Bus said...

HAPPY PURRSDAY Isabella !
Hope you will have a great birthday with lot of treats and gifts !!

Random Felines said...

Happy Purrthday Isabella!!! I vote for lots of treats....

-Ivy