Friday, January 06, 2012

The Art ov Biskit Making ~

Hello Bootiful Ladiez ~

      I trust efuryone had a Luvly Holiday ^..^

Today , after much hard wurk at Avalon’s Atrium & Garden in da Harvest Moon complex (which I hope will be readyin time fur da Grande opening …..I will leave dat for owr dear Bess to cover),  plus wurkin my pawz to da bone in da greenhouse makin sure da mom had her paperwhites planted in time fur da Holidayz and such …. I am now finally setteling in with the Art ov makin Biskitz and a nice long nap to follow ^..^

Ana Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats  © 2012

Ana Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats     © 2012

Ana Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats     © 2012

Ana Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats     © 2012

Ana Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats     © 2012

Ana Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats     © 2012

Have a Wonderful Weekend Dear Ladiez ~

                       pURRZ~

                                    Ana

7 comments:

Scout of Scouts Tweets said...

I know a diner near Nashville that could use you on the morning shift.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh you dear sweet beautiful kissable GIRL! Can you tell I need my own fur baby to love?
Mom Carole xoxoxo

jacqueline barrett said...

how adorable! Carole, time to get another kitty!

MoMo said...

I like to make biscuit too. Let's open a bakery

Bess The Cat said...

Ana, you gorgeous creature, I thought I'd already posted a comment remarking on your fine kneading skills. My Staff are going wild for your pretty face and want to pick you up for a big cuddle, blanket and all. Keep up the good work in the garden!

Avalons Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Sweety Momo you haz da Best
ideaz ^..^ we sure could make a lotta dough.....hehehehe

Mom Carole, me & mom know fur sure your Baby iz on da way :)))))) &:)

Purrz~ Ana ^..^

ArtemisiaFSS said...

I am very impressed by your biskit making and may I say you have a lovely soft blanket to make biskits on. ~Scylla