TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

The Ladies Of Autumn Blog Editor

Dear Ladies,

I wondered if anyone was interested in taking over the authoring and editing responsibilities of The Ladies Of Autumn Blog? I have not been able to give our lovely alliance the attention it deserves. I am also not comfortable with actively recruiting new members, I tend to leave the enquiries to trickle through to me. I am happy to alert people to the existence of our group but if people do not respond then I do not persue them. As a result, there has not been much activity on the Blog and no new members for a while.  My typist tends to spend more time on Facebook too and worries that the Blog is becoming somewhat neglected. Ideally, the new editor would take over The Ladies Of Autumn Facebook page too. The Facebook Group ticks along quite nicely without much intervention.

Please respond directly to this post or e-mail me at: bessthecat@facebook.com

Many thanks, Bess.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Dear Bess, me hopez you find someone....
    i'm so sorry but i can't volunteer my typist,,, she haz seriously negelected owr blog at timez in lieu of HER 6 ofur blogz...
    me hatez to see you go...?
    Purrz~ Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Ana. I just think that someone else could do a better job, particularly as I anticipate having less, not more, time in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bess , me thinkz you do a Fine job! It wouldn't be #TLOA wifowt you :(
    Jus do it when you can .....???
    Who will run da Harvest Moon ?

    You can't leave us ......
    ::sigh:: ^..^

    *Hugz* Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana, thanks for your offer to become another author for the Blog, in addition to myself & MoMo. Please could I have your e-mail address (sorry if I've mislaid it) as I can't just add you directly, it would seem.

    You can e-mail me at: bessthecat.facebook.com

    Many thanks, Bess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!