TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!


I know we all view and celebrate the festive season in different ways but I hope all The Ladies Of Autumn are warm, loved and full of your favourite foods. My focus, as always, is on the poultry. The abundance of succulent birds at this time of year brings out the writer in me:

Once in royal David's city
Stood a livid Tortie cat. 
Denied access to festive poultry
Just made to wear a demeaning hat.

4 comments:

  1. MOL

    My favorite song is a partridge in a pear tree. In my dreams I gets to eat the partridge. ~Scylla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Chrismouse Bess ^..^ Me hopez you getz All da Bird you can stand :)
    Purrz~ Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! LOL! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays to you and all the best for 2012!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!