TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Farewell Admiral Hestorb

As a recent member of the Ladies of Autumn I was very flattered to be asked to join a society that counted Admiral Hestorb amongst its members. I was very sadden to read of her passing and offer these flowers as a token of my esteem for the lovely Admiral.  I was just getting to know you dear lady but admired you greatly. ~Scylla

4 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful, Syclla, and they compliment the Admiral's fine-coloured furs a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like it Bess. ~Scylla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scylla...mommy and I are touched. I am writing from the Rainbow Bridge this time to thank you so much for the beautiful flowers. I am honored and mom is too. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kisses to all of my lovely Ladies. Always.Mom Carole xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!