TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Anyone fancy a tickle?




Beautiful Lady Of Autumn, Mezzy, hasn't got a Facebook account or Blog so she will probably never read this. I met her on Twitter, her user name is @mezzymeddles. She is an absolute darling. Definitely one of the friendliest, most enthusiastic and genuinely lovable characters I have had the pleasure to meet. She has been a great support to my emotionally labile typist. Just wanted to say, Mezzy, we love you.

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww What a Pretty Girl ^..^ :)

    Dear Bess my pee mail iz :
    angel.andryszczak@gmail.com

    Me hope there will be ofurz joining in too az autherz. Yes me Totally agreez,, you continue wif da New memberz. My Secretary iz not furry timely on thinz....::sigh:: me jus help along.... ^..^
    btw.... When doez Harvest Moon Complex open ???
    Purrz ~ Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ana, you're an angel! We'll have to figure out the logistics of it all as we go along. As for the opening of Harvest Moon, I was looking at after Christmas. I need to gather photographs & suggestions. I will have time in the New Year to do this & a little write up. I was also hoping that MoMo might be about in January to lend her expertise! The Halloween party was such a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Bess as you can see we up & Running.....
    waz jus wundering about Harvest Moon ... January iz good after efurythin settlez down ^..^ if you need any pics on da atrium & garden jus let me know... me take care of dat area ;) Purrz~ Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Pee esss ; Momo iz Furry Good & haz furry Good Ideaz ^..^ we good furiendz :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!