TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Zelda

Zelda - joined November 2011
Okz,,uz nose my buddy Jane Tortie Calico,,, I donz habs a story like hers , but Iz was born inz a closet inz Begas wiff 5 udders,,,2 torties anz 2 tuxies anz 1 tom cat,,,,we were bornz onz May da 5th,,,did Iz tellz uz Iz was pretty wenz Iz waz born?,,, My mooma is a tuxie anz 2 ob my current family is also tuxies,,,ebery heard ob Mikey Tux Cat?,,,yup,,himz my brudder,,,,anyway,,da hoomans had da udder tortie adopted along wiff da tom cat tooz a gud family anz I remained wiff my mum anz siisy named Tiny anz Mikey,,,,,Mikey is a food hog,,,,,,wellz any way,,,I amz a lady anz love to be petted like all felines,,,,,* giggles *,,,,,I LUB DIS PLACE!!!!!,,,

2 comments:

  1. Well, welcome and kisses and hugs to you, beautiful Lasy. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!