TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

The Marriage of Admiral Hestorb & Nikita


Admiral Hestorb and the love of her life, Nikita, were married on Saturday, 29th October 2011.

It is with great delight that I have been permitted the honour to announce the union of Lady Bianca & Nikita. They enjoyed an intimate and elegant ceremony and are now sharing the happy news with their loved ones. Congratulations to you both; two hearts beating together, stronger forever as one. Hugs and kisses from The Ladies.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both. Ohhh...those paws entwined for eternity... *wipes a small tear away* gets me all emotional every time I look at it *Bess scurries away to compose herself*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Fanks you SO much Lady Bess. Weare so happy. I knew I met the one who would capture my heart when he showed me what a courtly gentleman he is and he has stayed that way. I am the lucky one here. xoxoxox

    Thank you for the good wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!