TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Charlotte

Charlotte - joined November 2011
I was a classic rags to riches story. About five years ago, I was in a home where there was a big dog and I was a kitten at the time. My previous owners soon realised that they did not want me and I was extremely timid and shy 'cause of the big dog. They gave me to their friend to give me away . This 'friend' owned a dodgy convenience store which has since been closed. I had been staying there for about 1 week when this girl came in to buy some milk and saw me. That was the start of a new beginning for me. A fabulous life! Her housemate soon saw my charm and totally fell in love with me. Since then, my new mother had gone to London to work and I officially adopted her housemate as my slave. I love lazing outside in the courtyard or verandah on a sunny day to catch the warm rays. On a cold day, the best thing to do is curl up near the heater while the slave watches TV and does other mundane things. When my slave was doing my bidding and blogging for me, I had a blog "Purrparazzi"....

http://lottysfabfriends.blogspot.com/

Alas, the lazy slave has let it lapsed and while it's still there I can only visit it to re-live my past adventures.

5 comments:

  1. Poor Charley! Maybe your slave can manage a FB page better than a blog. Get her to start one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you got a Wonderful Home ^..^ you had rough start like me .....
    Welcome
    Purrz~ Ana

    Pee esss ..... owr mom not so timely wif owr blog efur :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondered where you disappeared to. Glad to see you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Charlotte...so glad you got a great Furever Home. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlotte, I miss all the adventures we used to have. Us girls (Scylla, Charybdis & Charlotte) sure did have a ball in New York City with MoMo. I hopes you can come visit me again soon and meet my new sister. You would like the Mouse. ~Scylla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!