TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Tammy

Tammy - joined October 2011

Hi Bess! I would be proud to be a member of TLOA. My gotcha date is 10/23/95, birthday estimated 1/1/95. My mom brought me in when I came to her door and asked if she had room for one more kitty. I am a southern lady (Dallas, TX, USA) even though I now live in the West (Tucson,AZ,USA). I live with my mother and father, a brofur and sisfur. I enjoy my family, my flower garden, and my lovely tiger bed! Of course I will abide by the Code of Honor of the TLOA!

4 comments:

  1. Tammy, it's lovely to finally see you in The Ladies Of Autumn as I have been secretly admiring you on Twitter for what seems like ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tammy..you are stunning! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy! What a beautiful girl you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!