TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Ivy

Ivy - joined October 2011
Ivy here. I would love to be part of your group. I am a 3 year old torbie girl - and I live with a bunch of boycats. sigh....  Mom fostered me and my mom and sisters when I was just a baby and decided to make me part of the family. I don't like my nails being cut and mom and I argue about that, but otherwise she says I am the princess of the family. We aren't on twitter, but you can find me over at our blog:

http://randomfelines.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Ivy, you are beautiful! I don't like hafing my nails cut eifur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My humans agree that you look like a princess! So glad you could join The Ladies Of Autumn, pretty Ivy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!