TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Gracie

Gracie - joined October 2011
Hi Bess—I read about you on the Cat Blogosphere, and knew right away I wanted to join up.  My hero, George aka Captain Cat-tastic, thinks I’m a beautiful calico.  I hope you do too.  My name is Gracie and I’m a youthful 10 years old.  My fur is soft like velvet, and I have a beautiful pink belly.  Of course I will abide by your Code of Honor.  I hope you’ll consider letting me join.  I’ll be your furriend furrever.  Purrs. Gracie.

Gracie can be found at:
http://catanoogachoochoo.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Gracie, you've captured the heart of my No. 2 human. He says your fur looks so velvety soft and you have the prettiest little face. He reckons you're a real stunner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!