TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Elvira

Elvira - joined October 2011
Hello, I am Elvira Mistress of Felinity! 

I was born in February 2010, and rescued by my Daddy Kiril, & mentor Mr. Nikita (He's 13 yrs. old, and been blogging since 2002!), off their front porch, in July 2010.  

I am a Tortoise Shell with some real cool markings, if I do say so myself (Daddy calls me Golden Toes! Hee, hee! ) ! ;-D

I respectfully request permission to join.
Our Blog is listed just below, under my name. You can learn more about me in my own archives of posts, going back to when I was rescued.
Blog Name = Meowsings of an Opinionated Pussycat
My Brand New Twitter = @Elvira_TwitPuss
My Special Places on our Blog (Though I DO contribute throughout!):
It's Elvira's Wonderful Life! Gotcha Day story begins here = Intruder Alert! Daddy's Found a Kitten! Or Vis a Versa, I don't know!
Elvira Factor - Enter the No Bull Zone!
It's Elvira's Opinion!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to The Ladies Of Autumn, Elvira. We shall honour & protect for all eternity, Sister. PS Let me know if you want to change the first link featured on your post (I can open the other two).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Honey, & Thank U 4 the kind welcome! ;-D

    I've only recently opened a Twitter account on account I didn't understand, before, how being a "Twit" could in any way be considered Lady Like, but Nikita thinks it might be good I join him there, and so who am I to disagree with my Mentor? ;-D

    BTW I've sent you an update on my links so they should all work when you make the correction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elvira, it is simply pawsome to see you here. ~Scylla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Elvira of the Golden Toes! Good to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. elvira! just wana giveyouHUGGG.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!