TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Chloe

Chloe - joined October 2011
I would love to join the group. I am approximately 4 years old and was adopted from a Petsmart adoption center. We aren't sure of my exact origins and I did have to get rid of a tapeworm after coming home. I am a Persian mix with a half orange,half black chin and one orange toe-all the others are brown. I have a fluffy tail and very soft, fluffy fur that reflects my Persian heritage without growing full length. I love to sit in the living room or on the dryer and watch the birds or lay on the computer tower when my buddy is playing games, just like in the picture. I also have a secret hiding place in the linen closet shelf on piles of towels.

 I share my home with four humans and a 13yr old lab/shepherd dog. There were two, but now there is only one and he is enough for me. I am no longer extremely afraid of him but still let him know when I don't want him in my face. I am best friends with the big male human and love to follow him around and sit on his recliner chair. There is also another rocker that's officially mine for bedtime sleeps. The young female human likes me a bit too much and I like to attack her ankles in return. But sometimes I still bestow her with kisses if I'm in the mood. Another of the female humans likes to call me "little witch". I like to 'help' the humans with things like jigsaw puzzles and crafting-I love beads and yarn. But, I do NOT like being locked in the bedroom when company comes-the few times it's been done, I've exacted revenge on the carpet with my claws. Fortunately for the humans, the damages weren't *too* severe.


Chloe hasn't got a Twitter or Facebook presence but she is working on a Blog.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to The Ladies Of Autumn, Chloe. We are delighted that you could join us, Sister Chloe, and promise to honour and protect you for all eternity.

    With best wishes,

    Bess (on behalf of #tloa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome beautiful Lady. Kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I join and post a story of my wonderful tortie Myst?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Peaceful,

    We would love to hear the story of your wonderful tortie, Myst. Please contact me at: bessthecat@facebook.com for further details.

    Kind regards,

    Bess (on behalf of #tloa)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chloe! You sure are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chloe, welcome to the alliance! Do let us know when you have your blog up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!