TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Monday, October 03, 2011

Athena

Athena - joined October 2011
Hi Bess!  

I saw your web site on the Cat Blogosphere.  I am a torbie girl and I would love to join The Ladies of Autumn.  My name is Athena and I am 7 years old. Before she found me, my mama had nefur heard of a torbie cat before.  Now she says she couldn't do wifout me!  My soft orange undercoat is very fluffy. My stripes are more like circles!  

Love,
Athena.
 
P.S. I haf read the code of honor and will happily uphold it!

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Athena,

    We are delighted to welcome you to The Ladies Of Autumn. We promise to honour and protect you for all eternity, Sister Athena.

    With best wishes,

    Bess (on behalf of #tloa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how WONDERFULS!!!!! I am SO glad!!! You beautiful girl..you are one of us! #TLOA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh LOOK at your pink collar! How adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Athena, I just joined a few days ago. Your orange undercoat is gorgeous. We didn't know what a torbie was until I joined TLOA. ~Scylla

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Bootiful girl you are ^..^
    Welcome to da #TLOA
    Purrz~ Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we need a "Boys Of Summer" group...just sayin'....

    Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, I think a 'Boys Of Summer' Group would be delightful & I would certainly follow them with interest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!