TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sage

Sage - joined September 2011
My name is Heather Sage. I am about thirteen years young and very wise. I am the top cat in my furmily.
 
I am a very lucky cat. Because of behavior problems I soon found myself in the shelter. Things were not looking promising until someone arrived at the shelter looking for the "hardest cat to place". I raised my paw and I had a new home.

My new meow ma realized the my behavior problems (I wet outside the  litter box and I bite) were fixable.  With time, love ,and a little prozac I am a happy cat. I still go outside the box (so to speak but only on special occasions when I really need to make a statement) and I only bite when I get my nails clipped.

Like Greta Garbo "I want to be left alone" but I do love my furmily. I live with 3 cats, 2 turtles, 5 birds, and a miniature hamster named Tina. I enjoy my time alone, naps outside, chasing squirrels and hunting mice. My favorite food is the juice from a package of seafood flavored whiskas.  I'm full of torte-tude and very set in my ways. I do a very good job of  managing my staff  and keeping the anipals in my home in line! In my life its all about MOI! I love to Facebook and twitter. I'm proud to be a  member of #WLF and #TLOA.
 
Sage can be found on Facebook as Heather Sagecat & on Twitter her username is @tortecatfrmhell.

1 comment:

  1. Darling girl..I hope I have you as a friend on FB and on Twitter. Welcome sweet one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!