TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gorgeous Lacey (OTRB ♥)

Lacey - joined September 2011
Cagney (on the left) and her sisfur Lacey (on the right), a full Tortie, were adopted when they were kittens 17 years ago. 

Their personalites matched the characters they were named after on the Cagney and Lacey TV series: Lacey was always very maternal and Cagney is all about getting into everything.

Sadly, Lacey had to go to the Rainbow Bridge two and a half years ago. She is really missed.

Lacey taught Cagney all she knows about being a Lady of Autumn.

3 comments:

  1. Lacy has a gorgeous Autumn Coat. So sorry she had to go to the rainbow bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely to have Lacey in The Ladies Of Autumn, I hope my memory will live on long after I'm gone (my humans think of me as immortal, I haven't had the heart to tell them that I'm not). Kisses to Cagney & your human family who miss you so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. Mom and I think of Lacey often, especially when there is a full moon, as that is when she left us - then we give special waves to her at the RB.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!