TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Chica

Chica - joined September 2011
I have read your Code of Honor and agree to uphold it!

I am a very dignified yet opinionated tortie of 20 years and am still feisty..  I am head cat and have been all along - letting my subjects know when they displease me with my grumbles, groans and disdain.

My mom is the only one I prefer to be with and I tolerate the other cats. At my age I expect and get special treatment - meals brought to me of my favorite foods, and whenever I want them, a place on the bed or sofa next to Mom whenever I want to be there.  Everyone else must be moved.

Yours truly,
Chica
Cats of wildcat woods


Chica can be found on Twitter (@wildcatwoods) & is a keen Blogger: http://wildcatwoodscats.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. CHICA darling! How is it I failed to invite you!? I am so sorry about that but so delighted that you are here and soaking up all the adoration coming to you for your beautiful Tortiness. xoxoxo, my sisfur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to #tloa, Chica. Looks like u are enjoying your siesta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chica, ~ good to see you here. ~Scylla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even a princess must bow to such regality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've earned the special treatment, babe. Plus you have to give all the younger cats something to strive for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!