Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lovely Charydbis (OTRB ♥)

Charydbis - joined September 201
Charybdis would be honored to be able to join The Ladies Of Autumn even though she is over the rainbow bridge. This is the last picture I ever took of Charybdis. It was taken a few days before her death.

Charybdis was the energizer bunny and was always in motion. She loved the outdoors and I called her my gossip girl as she loved to talk to me. Whenever I called her she would come running meowing all the way as if she was saying here I am, here I am.  Charybdis was a pawsome hunter and once jumped up in the air and snatched a bird right out of the sky (the bird was on the roof of our barn). She loved to play and would play fetch with a small ball she had. 


She enjoyed riding in the truck as long as she wasn't confined to the carrier and would sit in my lap looking out the window while my husband drove. She was a Daddy's girl and was most often found in his lap or by his side in the evening. She filled our lives with joy while she was with us and we all miss her very much.


MoMo also pointed out that I should have provided Scylla's blog address for her post Scylla blogs @ Alasandra, The Cats & A Dog
http://alasandra2003.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Bess The Cat said...

We are delighted to share the memory of this beautiful Daddy's girl. We embrace all the Ladies Of Autumn and promise to cherish them forever.

ArtemisiaFSS said...

Thank you Bess. ~Alasandra