TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cagney

Cagney - joined September 2011
Hi there!

I am so honored to be invited to join TLOA! Admiral Hestorb pointed me this way.

Mom adopted me and my sisfur Lacey, a full Tortie, when we were kittens 17 years ago. She says our personalites matched the characters we were named after on the Cagney and Lacey TV series: Lacey was always very maternal and I was all about getting into everything.  I don't know what she means by that!

Sadly, Lacey had to go to the Rainbow Bridge two and a half years ago.  I really miss her! She taught me all I know about being a Lady of Autumn. (I am including a picture of the two of us, as well as one of me on my own.)

I sleep a lot more now than I used to, but am still very much enjoying sunpuddles, catnip,Temptations, and meeting anipals on Twitter - my account is @cagneythecat. 
And I especially love when Mom comes home from werks each day so we can cuddle!
I am really looking forward to getting to know all the super kittehs in TLOA.  Hugs and Prrrrs!

Love,
Cagney

3 comments:

  1. It is very nice to meet you Cagney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cagney, welcome to The Ladies Of Autumn. You are a beautiful lady and we are delighted that you could join our group. We are all very sorry to hear about the sad loss of your dear sister, Lacey. I hope she is enjoying herself OTRB with Harvey & the kids X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to be part of such a caring community - and I know Lacey at the RB is thrilled, too. Thank you, friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!