TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Alyst

Alyst - joined September 2011
Hi I'm Alyst. I was born on the Wirral, but now live in Sale, Cheshire, with my Hoomins - mum, dad and two boys. My hoomins both work in the medical/research field, so thought my name (catALYST) was a good idea (hmmm). I is fifteen and a half and I am a student Hairdresser ( you can see some of my subtle highlights on my picture). I had a brother called Mandu and we was from the same litter, but he went OTRB last year. I am proud to join the Ladies of Autumn!
 Alyst can be found on Twitter: @alyst_cat & on Facebook: Laura Woolfson.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to The Ladies of Autumn ~
    You are a furry Bootiful Ladycat ^..^
    Me likez your name , Alyst... it'z Pretty
    Purrz ~ Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your name, for some reason it made the Mommy laugh. She says you look like the catalyst for all sorts of mischief.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!