TLOA is a community blog celebrating the beauty and elegance of tortoiseshell, calico and torbie cats. If you choose to post on this blog your post becomes the property of TLOA blog and linkbacks should be to http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/ or the individual post.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Scout

Scout - joined August 2011
Scout is described as an 'all-around badass'. She can barely tolerate sharing space with her brother, Jem. Her motto would appear to be: 'I go where I want, when I want'. She has given some valuable advice and beauty tips via The Ladies Of Autumn hashtag (#TLOA). Scout is one of the founder members of the Ladies Of Autumn and a proud comrade in the Whiskas Liberation Front (#WLF).

(Her eyes are not usually that colour, there was a photoshopping incident apparently - Ed.)

2 comments:

  1. An example of Scout's advice and beauty tips posted on Twitter: My new beauty advice column for #Ladiesofautumn. Strut, turn to left, arch back, turn to right, strut. #tortiesrule

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that advice and I am practicing it efurry day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Meowing @ us

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from Joanie and Penny the tortie!